PrimoCargo GmbH representing the PCN ( Project Cargo Network ) in Germany has been nominated the 2nd time for some power plant shipment ex Hamburg to Mexico.
Total number of packages:
7 x 40´High Cube Container
1 x 40´Flat Rack
1 x 40´Open Top
1 x BreakBulk Unit with approx. 70 ton
Port of Loading:
Port of Discharge:
Scope of work:
- Consolidating all cargo at our nominated warehouse at the port of Hamburg
- Containerstuffing / ODC stuffing
- Delivery to the export terminal by barge of BreakBulk unit + ODC units
- Delivery to the export terminal by truck of the FCL units
- Loading all cargo on board of the container vessel MV Cap Beatrice
- Export customs clearance
- Oceanfreight ex Hamburg - Altamira
Loading 5.000 cbm on Full Charter to Turkey
Germany based freight forwarder PrimoCargo GmbH has succesfully concluded a challenging task.
Axel Kaufmann, Senior Sales Manager at PrimoCargo:
„It was a very challenging task, especially because we had two short weeks during the easter holidays. But we have managed it all.
Within this project PrimoCargo worked together with a numerousness amount of partners that all did their best job to be as effective as possible.
For this kind of challenge, you need to have a team that knows each other and keep the overview. This is what makes the difference.“
If you want to learn more about this project, please come and visit PrimoCargo at the
BreakBulk Conference 2017 in Antwerp
at the PrimoCargo & Friends Booth 302 H 4.
- 1.000.000 kgs
- 5.000 cbm
- 802 cases
- 100 trucks in only 10 days
- 22 different supplier locations
- 2.500 pages of customs documents
- 1 full vessel
… and an unknown amount of coffee